Woman arrested for safety guard homicide and tried murder of two others

A Thai girl was arrested by police officers this morning for the alleged murder of a safety guard and the tried homicide of two others at a dormitory situated in the Thanya Buri district of Pathum Thani, situated in the central part of Thailand.
Pratunam Chulalongkorn Police Station was notified about the stabbing incident and swiftly responded to the scene at round 2am at present. Upon their arrival, they discovered a useless forty yr previous safety guard named Ananthachai Sorrakrai lying in entrance of the eight-story building with a stab wound to his proper rib.
The different two victims who have been also attacked with a knife had already been taken to the hospital earlier than the police arrived. These victims were recognized as forty three 12 months previous Charit Boonsanong and 19 year old Monsitthakarn Tueayokprakone.
According to a resident of the dormitory, 37 12 months outdated Thaweesak Youngpratam, he heard Ananthachai crying out for help whereas he was in his room. He instantly contacted the hospital, but unfortunately, Anathachai died before the hospital team may arrive.
A witness reported that the assassin was a 28 12 months old lady who lived on the eighth flooring of the dormitory. According to the witness, the girl took the elevator down and instantly attacked two victims who were ready for the elevator when the door opened. She then ran to the security guard’s shelter and stabbed Ananthachai earlier than fleeing the scene.
Unsung ’s jurist, 37 year old Saowanee Lasatarn, informed officers that the attacker was a college student who had rented a room at the beginning of this year. She paid her lease every month and by no means brought on any problems before.
According to Saowanee, the girl had filed a complaint with the police previous to the incident, claiming that somebody was making an attempt to hurt her. When officers arrived to supply help, she denied their help and requested them to leave.
Officers later searched the woman’s room and found that the door was unlocked, and all of her belongings were nonetheless current. She had additionally left her telephone behind.
The woman was ultimately arrested by police close to the scene at 6am. She had stabbed herself 4 instances and had hidden the knife by overlaying it with dried leaves before hiding herself. She was taken to the hospital for therapy, however the police acknowledged that she couldn’t present any information to them..

Leave a Comment