Firearm frenzy: Suspects in actor retaliation case give up to police in central Thailand

Feast concerned within the infamous retaliation on a former actor have handed themselves over to the police in central Thailand following expenses of assault with a firearm. Surrendering their continued defiance, the accused at the moment are in search of to nullify the earlier false testimonies given in opposition to them. This account comes amid an intensive ongoing hunt for a third conspirator concerned within the case.
At 10.30am today, 45 year previous Prasert, and 34 12 months old Surasak turned themselves in at the Bang Kruai Police Station, Nonthaburi. The pair have been part of a trio with an arrest warrant issued in opposition to them following their implication in an armed theft case, where they allegedly used a motorcar to evade arrest. The costs against the suspects include detention, possession of unauthorized firearms and reside ammunition, and public weapon possession.
The pair surrendered to Pol. Col. Kittisak Pontanarak of the Bang Kruai Police Station in Nonthaburi province following allegations made by their obvious sufferer, former actor Geng Metas, and his youthful sibling on July four.
According to their testimonies, they had been physically assaulted by three people led by Prasert. Geng’s assistant, Narupon, alleged that he had been bludgeoned by the deal with of the firearm, resulting in a gory harm on his eyebrow. Meanwhile, Geng was punched within the face. The suspects then reportedly made off with a shoulder bag, reported KhaoSod.
Prasert, the assailant accused of striking Geng, vehemently denied the allegations throughout his give up. He expressed deep exasperation at the untruthful accounts from Geng and Narupon that appeared within the information, prompting his determination to have interaction in a authorized battle to vindicate himself.
Prasert revealed that he did hit Geng once on the face, however as for Narupon’s injury, he claimed it was brought on by Surasak’s younger brother brandishing a snooker ball as Narupon tried to attract a concealed firearm from his bag.
Following the surrender, reporters noted that Pol. Maj. Gen. Paisan Wongwacharamongkol, the Chief of Nonthaburi Provincial Police, and his deputy, Pol. Col. Somphon Wongsrisuntorn, rushed to a briefing to discuss updates on the case..

Leave a Comment